Hello to All,
I am looking for a salesperson to take over our St Louis West territory. We are an industry leader in providing effective fundraising programs to school and youth groups. Please take a minute to forward these details to family, friends, co-workers and other networking partners. What better accomplishment can you have then finding someone a new career. And we pay $1000 for any referral that results in a hire.
We are looking for someone that is:
1) Wanting or needing to make more money
2) Interested in working for an industry leader
3) A self-motivated person with the desire to succeed
4) An entrepreneurial spirited person that has a strong work ethic
Century has a lot to offer someone:
- A great starting salary! In most cases, a salary higher than they are currently making.
- This W-2 position also has the typical benefit package that is offered to corporate employees.
- Great income potential! In addition to having an attractive starting salary, our sales people have a rapid increase of income.
- Reps with over 3 years experience typically have an income level in the $70,000– $75,000 range.
- A great schedule! Our sales people’s work schedule follows the school schedule. They enjoy the customary break at mid-year, and the extended break in the summer.
- A great book of business! There is already a foundation of business in place.
- The chance to join a great Company! Century has been a leader in the fundraising industry for 32 years.
- Anyone is welcome to check out our website. (www.centuryresources.com)
- A top-shelf training program! We provide all of our sales people with an excellent training program and all the necessary tools to be successful.
Tough times don’t last; Tough people do
Director of Recruiting
Century Resources, Inc
I’m seeking my next career opportunity in the IT field and I’m happy to relocate for the right position. My resume that highlights my ability/knowledge/expertise in all computer matters weather they are hardware or software related and additional skills that add to my knowledge base is enclosed. As a computer technician at my current place of employment, I brought in new accounts for the company and have maintained good relationships with existing accounts by providing customers with excellent service. I have designed and installed a multiple door Infinias keyless entry system for Quincy University, my work was recognized by the university through their interest in having me install the same system throughout their campus. As a testament to my ability to work with team members and provide excellent service to customers, I have been invited regularly at the Chaddock school in Quincy, IL to assist the IT team with computer upgrades and maintenance.
If you have questions, please contact me by phone at 636-970-9331 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I look forward to hearing from you.
I have a dear friend who is neat, reliable, has good credit and needs to find one or two bedroom on a first floor with w/d hookup (or included) in a safe neighborhood for $500-600 month. Preferably St Charles county area as she works for Francis Howell school district……and I’m believing with her that one of our great network of friends has the perfect place. She doesn’t need it until the fall…..but want to see what’s out there.
Also, I want to say thank you for being the point of contact for this wonderful format J. I will be sure to stay connected even from back East as I’ll be heading to the east coast by the end of June!
Sherley Bootsma (OLeary)
The latest Missouri Women’s Council newsletter highlighting the council’s activities and upcoming events of interest can be found at http://www.womenscouncil.org/documents/Spring2012newsletter.pdf
Please mark your calendars for The Competitive Advantage: Women Competing in Business event on August 7th, 2012 in Jefferson City. Our keynote speaker will be Becky Sheetz-Runkle, the author of Sun Tzu for Women. The event is targeted towards women in business and/or women that are looking to obtain a competitive edge in the workplace. If you are interested in more information or to register for the event, please visit https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=THEC58E&TID=rDDoA62cCQ4enyQwkE4Sgw%3d%3d.
Thank you for your continued support,
Missouri Women’s Council
The website is up and live: www.VogliaStyle.com.
To sign up, just select the “Sign Up Now!” button at the top of the site.
Please send your comments, suggestions, or even complaints to:
We hope you join us as we grow this revolutionary line of high fashion/high quality products.
There is an event coming up in a few weeks that I thought you should know about. Dr. Stacey Maxwell-Krockenberger has been working with Dr. Jack Canfield to help others Live the Life of their dreams. Dr. Stacey will present in St. Louis on Saturday, June 9 to a select group of men and women who are ready to establish the Lifestyle they want and deserve. Here are the details for your consideration and attached is a flyer.
What is… “Live the Life of Your Dreams with Passion” Event?
Come experience a Dynamic Day that will accelerate positive change in your personal and business life. Be engaged and discover the breakthrough. Be challenged .. overcome roadblocks, secure new building benefits. Your investment will provide you a lasting and sustainable return. Dr. Stacey A. Maxwell-Krockenberger and the Peace Love Wings team has designed this program with goals of measurable positive impact on the lives of fellow achievers. Simply put, we commit to you that this will be an Opportunity to Accelerate your life and serve your business to the highest potential.
When and where?
On Saturday, June 9, 2012 from 9 am – 5 pm, at the St. Louis Frontenac Hilton Hotel (just south of Highway 40 at Lindbergh).
Why should you come?
Live the Life of Your Dreams with passion event provides learning and sharing with dynamic people to establish the Lifestyle You Deserve. As a person who desires more than the status quo, the “Live the Life of Your Dreams with Passion” Event is the Right Place for YOU! A gathering of professionals from across the globe that unite to meet new people, see old friends, learn new perspectives of thought from leaders on a variety of topics, grow both personally and professionally, share their expertise by giving back to accelerate positive change.
Who should attend?
- You are tired of trial and error … Achieve clarity and focus on proven systems and strategies of high-performers with positive channels.
- You want a specific strategic plan for your business and your life … Create your business plan, Be the entrepreneur, executive leader with Your remarkable difference.
- You develop a systematic approach to business and life reaching the next level of High Value … make this investment and position yourself to excel.
- You want to share and exchange ideas, resources and business content with other high-level professionals with Passion.
www.PeaceLoveWings.com ~ http://peacelovewings.com/live-the-life-of-your-dreams-with-passion/
Expectations for each attendee of the Live the Life of Your Dreams with Passion Event:
- Acceleration in overcoming roadblocks…turn Stress into Success Acceleration in your Health and Wellness for Life.
- Acceleration in the intimacy of your most important Relationships.
- Acceleration in your Contribution to Society and Charitable Endeavors … in the Quality of Your Life.
- At the conclusion of “Live the Life of Your Dreams with Passion Event” Begin your vision with positive tools to be a catalyst for change and growth of a New Day!
If YOU are truly ready to position yourself, Own your Power and Strengths in life… this workshop is for YOU! Dr. Stacey Maxwell is a Premier Life & Business Coach, Bachelor’s of Science Degree Human Biology and Major in Psychology. Doctor of Chiropractic and Acupuncture Medicine, Author, Speaker, Humanitarian and successful business owner of Peace Love Wings® LLC. Contact her at 636-479-9572 or e-mail: info@PeaceLoveWings.com if you have any questions about the event.
For more information and to secure a ticket please click here:
To Your Style,